This post has been viewed 3123 times
News from the Administrative Board meeting!
Email to a Friend
Posted by: Roger Whitaker on Wed, Jan 5, 2005
Please open to see items discussed at Tuesday's Board Meeting.
- We started the meeting by going over and setting the 2005 church calendar.
- Brother Leo gave a Pastor's report about how he thinks the church stands.
- Kenny May then gave a financial report for 2004.
- We then decided that the money from the fall yard sale that was earmarked for Florida would instead be sent to UMCOR and earmarked for the tsunami disaster relief.
- A scholorship selection committee was formed. The members are Sharon, Barbara & Pam. They will select the recepient of the scholorship and their selection will be final.
- Brother Leo and Sharon will start a church news letter to help keep everyone informed of the news and activities at church.
That is the highlights of the meeting.
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.